- Name: Sins of a Solar Empire
- Genre: Strategy
- Host: Rapidshare
- Parts: 10
- Size: ~ 1.7 GB
- File: rar / ISO image
Sins of a Solar Empire is a space-bound game. The playing field is a 3D web of planets and other celestial objects in the orbital plane of one or more stars. It features a sandbox mode, allowing the player to choose different types of solar systems to unlock achievements.
Players can view entire star systems, then zoom in to their planets, individual fleets, starships, and even fighters, similar to the strategic zoom featured in the 2007 RTS title Supreme Commander.
Players can conquer neighboring planets and explore distant star systems in a "massively scaled, fully 3D environment featuring entire galaxies, orbiting planets, clusters of asteroids, space dust and radiant stars." In an interview with IGN, Ironclad director Blair Fraser suggests that the game's "Iron engine" is specially designed with new technologies that allow it to handle very large differences in size, scale, and distance.
- Windows XP SP2 o Windows Vista
- 1.8 GHz Single Core Prozessor or better
- 512 Megabyte RAM (1GB per Windows Vista)
- 128 MB 3D-vga (GeForce FX 6600 or ATI Radeon 9600)
- 3 GB free space on HDD
- 2.2 GHz Dual Core Prozessor
- 1 Gigabyte RAM (2GB per Windows Vista)
- 256 MB 3D-vga (GeForce 7600 or ATI x1600)
2. mount the image
4. use this serial: E4E6E-55FC2-ADD87-9050A-E397D