Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

Philip Barker Vail bottles and Lucinda

Lucycarryier
    Antarë
    Antarë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 82
    Pikët : 167
    Registration date : 2013-07-26

Post by Lucycarryier on Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:59 am

A few years ago in Gladysvale cave fossils found in South Africa , but scientists have only recently been analyzed to determine the hair.

African researchers believe hyena active life 257,000 years ago, our ancestors hunt or eliminate some of the corpses , the intake of hair glueless lace wigs.

However, they did not rule out such animals is an illusion of a human hair snacks, it is found somewhere , Discovery News reports .

Dung fossils are " hyena toilet in South Africa Sterkfontein Valley is located in a part of the cave discovered curly full lace wigs, according to University of Witwatersrand researchers.

Gladysvale is a complex cave system consists of several to a depth of about 65 meters underground cavern .

Philip Barker Vail bottles and Lucinda , and in archaeological research published in the journal Science authors say , brown hyenas roaming prairie, as they do today .
    www.lacewigsbuy.co.uk

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:40 am