Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

understand their hair is not their beauty

Lucycarryier
    Antarë
    Antarë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 82
    Pikët : 167
    Registration date : 2013-07-26

Post by Lucycarryier on Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:19 am

Natural hair expert Syreeta Scott crafted coifs, Philadelphia, a list which includes singer Jill Scott ( no relation ) and Questlove roots.

But Syreeta, Scott is not just perfect : 'DOS of who is who. She also help those who have lost their hair to fight cancer .

"This is extremely painful and depressing some women see their hair out of the clumps , " said Scott , CEO Duafe, a natural hair care glueless lace wigs
    salon Scott Lane West Philadelphia in 3502 .

"I help them understand their hair is not their beauty , and that beauty comes from the inside , " she said.

Scott to help her clients deal with sympathy. She works with them the time of diagnosis , help them choose a wig before hair loss lace front wigs, cut their hair when the time comes , and then through to survive , its regeneration glorious crown .

"Our comprehensive approach ," Scott said, " talk to them about what their ultimate goal, what they want, they know what the process looks like lace front wigs uk."

She trained her staff in Duafe empathy , because Scott , this is personal . Her mother and cousin are cancer survivors.
    www.lacewigsbuy.co.uk

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:44 am